Currently 3rd best business school in Europe (LSE and HEC Paris numbers 1 & 2).
- BBA – Bachelor Business Admin – 4 year degree – all in English no need to speak Spanish – 2 foreign languages inc Spanish and then choice of French or German – exchange programme 6 months in a university – e.g.US, Canada, Europe (end of 3rd year, beginning of 4th year)
- Compulsory internship in Spain or abroad
- Mandarin possible
- 85% internationals
- Entry requirements – IB no need to certificate in English, whereas in French or Swiss you need IELTS (7) or Cambridge Advanced. TOEFL – 100/120
- Admissions opens 1st October until 30th June but do before March or April!
- Submit application via website, then pass admissions test (2 alternatives – do own admissions test at ESADE or SAT and send results) – Reading, writing, mathematical, logical tests – no calculator.
- 3 Open Days – always on Saturday – can do test on one of those days.
- 1st at end of November, 2nd at end of January, 3rd at end of March
- Always a good idea to visit.
- Transcript – 4 years
- No interview usually unless some inconsistency
- Only 80 students accepted in English section – quite new. Will probably rise next year. Increasingly international.
- Already 23 nations represented.
Possible Brown MIGHT have a short course available? SCAD?
- High School Theatre Summer Programs – Interlochen Arts …
Interlochen Center for the Arts
Theatre summer programs for students currently in grades 9-12: … In the musicaltheatre workshop, you will work with a team of theatre teachers, specialists, and …
- 2015 Summer Acting Programs – American Academy of …
This rigorous program includes coursework in Acting, Voice & Speech, Vocal … To make your 2015 Summer Program even more rewarding, we’re offering two …
- CMU School of Drama | Summer Pre-College
Carnegie Mellon University
The Carnegie Mellon University School of Drama Pre-College Program introduces … CMU’s Summer Drama Program is just one of six Summer Pre-College …
- Acting Intensive – Summer@USC – USC Summer Programs …
University of Southern California
The USC School of Dramatic Arts offers an opportunity for students to work withtheatre professionals and explore a creative experience in the dramatic arts.
- Summer Acting and Performance Institute | UCLA School of …
UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television
The UCLA Summer Acting and Performance Institute is a six-week intensive programfor high school students in grades 9-12 who seek discipline and training …
- Acting and Performance Summer Institute | UCLA Summer …
University of California, Los Angeles
The UCLA Acting and Performance Summer Institute is a six-week intensive programfor high school students encompassing performance training classes, …
- Summer Theatre Institute | College of Fine Arts
The Boston University Summer Theatre Institute is a five-week conservatory experience for highly motivated high school theatre artists. Designed to mirror the …
- Summer Institute : Theater | The University of the Arts
University of the Arts
This experience will transition you from the high school stage to the college … Students interested in attending the Summer 2015 Theater program will not be …
- Summer Conservatory for Actors | summer.yale.edu
summer.yale.edu › Courses and Programs › Drama
More than just acting or scene study, the Conservatory offers students an entireprogram comprised of a series of sections, each focused on a fundamental …
- Arts High School | Summer Theater | Apply | Audition
Walnut Hill School
Colby College, Kenyon, Davidson, Claremont McKenna – Ecole Int, 7th May 2015
California Maine North Carolina Ohio
- Small colleges – your distinctive contribution may well be of interest !
- Claremont, Kenyon – top 10 %
- Colby, Davidson – top 20 %
- Can submit cv as additonal item
- Claremont 9 % admit rate
- jOURNAL during visits
- Claremont McKenna*
- originally all-male
- politics, econ etc
- Kenyon Ohio*
- English, Literature, Economics
- No traffic lights
- Faculty-student contact
- Davidson, North Carolina**
- Bio, Econ, Pol Sci
- Sports analytics
- Co-teaching – e.g. Aids class – Bio teacher, English teacher
- 3-2 Programme Columbia, Washington
- Honour code – take your own exams
- No closed clubs
- Colby College – Maine*
- Maine gets v cold
- 1813 – 12th oldest
- Waterville nearby
- 1800 students
- 12 % international
- Environmental studies, Govt, Econ, English
- « Jan Plan » – long Jan term, special courses – e.g. « Religious Responses to Harry Potter »
- Non-credit – premed, blacksmith, furniture
- Outdoors !