- Admission standards for previous years are listed on the website and can be found at www.mcgill.ca/applying/admissionsguide/standards
- Information regarding providing proof of English proficiency is at www.mcgill.ca/applying/admissionsguide/englishlanguageprof
- The application deadline for students studying outside Canada is January 15. The application is found at www.mcgill.ca/applying/how .
This is an application-only deadline. The deadline to receive supporting documents is later (March 15), but students will want to upload their documents as soon as they are available as a program can close before the deadline date if it has reached capacity.
- Supporting documents are uploaded by the student directly to their file. More info at www.mcgill.ca/applying/submitting-your-documents
- Students with high academic achievement and leadership qualities may be interested in submitting an application for a major scholarship. Students needing some additional financial assistance can apply for the Entrance Bursary program. Information regarding Entrance Scholarships and Student Aid can be found at www.mcgill.ca/studentaid/scholarships-aid/future-undergrads
- Admitted students are not mailed the letter of offer of admission; they will be able to access (and print it) via Minerva.