Warm greetings from the University of Southampton. I hope this note finds you well.
Some of the key features are:
- Top 20 UK University, in the top 1% of Universities worldwide
- Part of the prestigious Russell Group
- Campus based University located in the beautiful City of Southampton on the south coast of England just over one hour from London
- Excellent career support – with dedicated Placement Advisers, careers fairs, year round employability events
- All Southampton Business School undergraduate courses come with an option of a sandwich year paid work placement
- Friendly, welcoming and supportive University and city to International Students with lots of diversity (over 135 nationalities represented!)
- Excellent Accommodation provision – guaranteed for up to two years for all international students
- Over 200 clubs and societies for extracurricular activities and a very lively and active student union with its own huge sport centre with full size swimming pool, cinema, art gallery, theatre and social space all on campus!
- International Merit Scholarships of up to £3000 per year every year of the course for the highest academic achievers – details here
I have included links to the 2015 undergraduate prospectus and also the Southampton Business School undergraduate brochure with details on entry requirements and application procedures in my signature below. I would be grateful if you could save these to file and share them with interested students and parents.