Fee Status

UK CISA regulations from March 15 2015 – changes to status of child of Swiss National (Swiss parents living in Switzerland).

As of next year, current seniors (starting university Sept 2015) may be affected. Should have a family member as well as the student resident in UK. You can be expected to be classed as an international student, unless you can prove residency in the UK or Europe (length of time?).

Living in UK since Aug 1 is legal definition of 1st day of academic year. One university has said then you can be home status (when residence since Aug 1 is proved). Scotland may be different. Probably because Switzerland has chosen to move away from the EU.

Large differences in offers with regard to fee status (Home/EU or International). International students more likely to get an offer and these tend to be lower (especially in Scotland).