- Interactive question/answer system, where students can get answers to a wide variety of McGill-related questions at ask.mcgill.ca
- Our online viewbook can be found at www.mcgill.ca/undergraduate-admissions/ . This includes
- The Course Calendar is available online at www.mcgill.ca/students/courses/calendars/
- Admission requirements (in terms of prerequisite subject requirements), document requirements and how to upload to the application, the online application and much, much more info is found at www.mcgill.ca/applying
- Information regarding providing proof of English proficiency is at www.mcgill.ca/applying/requirements/prep
- The application deadline for students studying outside Canada is January 15. Students apply through the online application found atwww.mcgill.ca/applying/apply . Please note that this is an application-only deadline. The deadline to receive supporting documents is later (March 15), but students will want to upload their documents as soon as they are available as a program can close before the deadline date if it has reached capacity.
- Supporting documents are uploaded by the student directly to their file – we review for admission on these unofficial, uploaded documents. More info on submitting documents and other information students should be familiar with at www.mcgill.ca/applying/nextsteps
- Students with high academic achievement and leadership qualities may be interested in submitting an application for a major scholarship.
Students requiring some additional financial assistance can apply for the Entrance Bursary program.
Information regarding Entrance Scholarships and Student Aid can be found at www.mcgill.ca/studentaid/scholarships-aid/future-undergrads
- Admitted students are not mailed an official letter of offer of admission as it is available as a PDF through the student’s Minerva account. Important information for admitted students is found at www.mcgill.ca/accepted/